Welcome

Photo Creds to Cristián Garnier



WELCOME.

This post is made specifically for advertising purposes, but I will take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been a part of supporting me in my endeavors. If you are reading this, you are giving me a single view on this post, and are therefore supporting me. In other words, thank you.

I wanted to make a statement with this post.
I am DONE expressing myself for the sake of society's goals.
I am working on continually improving my expression for the sake of the goal of HUMANITY.
The goal of humanity is self-actualization.
It is not possible, but the attempt is more significant.
To continue trying to become more self-aware is the exact reason we exist at all.
In order to prove, or show, or record our society's process and our individual processes of such a journey, we must express ourselves.
What does it mean to express ourselves?
EVERYTHING. Every single second of our lives, we are doing something.
Use those seconds! Take time to consider how each mode of expression does or does not impact the way that you want to.
This blog is for those records. So that if ever a scientist of psychology, anthropology, politics, art history, or otherwise, hundreds of years in the future have access to this webpage, they'll have a record of at least one person who was trying to record the steps of their individual self-actualization.
Yes, great-great-great-great-grandchildren, I am speaking to you.

...That was supposed to be funny.

If you read this far, again, thank you! If you skipped to the bottom line:

What is art but expression? What is expression but existence?
ABSGELLER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Zidek, Chemistry King

Casual Collabs with Cristián