Casual Collabs with Cristián


Here's a sneak peak into my good friend Cristián's photography! The piece in the background was my Senior Study in High School at Weaver Academy for Performing and Visual Arts. Shout out to Woodsie and Cozart -- my teachers in the Visual Arts department -- for an amazing experience in the arts as a teen.

Wanted to take this moment to say thank you to my friends that have supported me through my artistic endeavors, as well as life in general, otherwise I would NOT have made it here without you all! I feel like I am on the edge of a big turning point in my life, and I know you guys will be the ones to push me over it (in the best way).

Check out more photographs of me as an awkward model taken by him

Here!


And more importantly, check out more of Cristián's work on his Instagram page

There!



What is art but expression? What is expression but existence?
ABSGELLER

Comments

  1. What a great lookin' chick...and talented too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This sounds like my dad... Please speak up if you are NOT my dad, hahahahah

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Zidek, Chemistry King